Forgot login?
No account yet? Register

Now online

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fashion Moment
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This FashionUnited forum is designed for you to have a place for discussions, suggestions and questions.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fashion Moment
Fashion Moment 3 Months, 1 Week ago  
Why ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Evelyn Lozada Is Living in Her Fashion Moment

Evelyn Lozada is always having a fashion moment.

This season, the reality television star and author made her buzzed-about return to VH1’s “Basketball Wives,” the reality show she helped gain a cult following when it debuted in 2010.

And in true Evelyn-fashion (pun intended), she brought with her a mega ratings bump and a slew of looks that sent fans flocking to her Instagram comments section and Twitter page asking, “Where can I get that [insert clothing, footwear or accessory item here]?”

Lozada — who could arguably take credit for a resurgence in door knocker earrings due to her perennial larger-than-life hoops in Season 1 — has an infectious sense of style that is both relatable and aspirational to her fans and followers.

“I remember one time people were writing me like, ‘Oh my God, I love your boots, where can I get those?’” Lozada recalled when Footwear News caught up with her this week. “And I actually went on the internet and looked around and started finding boots and posted them. Because sometimes people don’t know where to go or how to look for [certain things].”

The mother to 23-year-old Shaniece Hairston and 3-year-old Leo Crawford prides herself in handling all of her social media accounts and regularly chats with her followers. Naturally, her effortless ability to mix high and low fashions — from H&M tops to Chanel slides — has been a sort of secret sauce to keeping her fans locked in.

Lozada, the former co-owner of Miami shoe boutique Dulce, also has a hard-to-miss shoe infatuation. In addition to her fun combination of head-to-toe ensembles and gush-worthy photos of her son, Lozada’s Instagram grid is a shoe lover’s dream.

queeniebridesmaid | cheap bridesmaid dresses uk

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop