Forgot login?
No account yet? Register

Now online

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Katie Piper stuns as she gives wedding dress another outing
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This FashionUnited forum is designed for you to have a place for discussions, suggestions and questions.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Katie Piper stuns as she gives wedding dress another outing
Katie Piper stuns as she gives wedding dress another outing 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
Katie Piper's views on the signs of a happy marriage are certainly ones we can get on board with.

The model and presenter appeared at the Ideal Homes Show in Manchester in what should have been her own wedding dress, however the 33-year-old later revealed that all wasn't what it seemed.

"Got to wear my wedding dress again for today's show," she said on a post on Instagram later that day " -well kind of!"

Although she looked every inch the chic and modern bride, the mother of one admitted that after struggling to do up her own wedding dress, she opted for an alternative little white dress from her collection at wantthattrend.com instead.

Laughing off the last minute change of wardrobe, the TV personality chalked it down to a "sign of a happy marriage".

"Authentic veil from my official big day but couldn't quite do my dress up (sign of a happy marriage)" she added to her post.

Piper had previously donned her actual wedding dress for a second time at an event in March this year, after walking down the aisle with husband Richard Sutton in November 2015.

She has referred to her husband as a "gift from God", and revealed that she believed that having a child and a marriage was "a luxury" that she wasn't sure she would ever experience.

"He’s an amazing person who changed my life for the better," she told the UK's Sunday People last year.

“He has given me our daughter and it’s one of the best things that has happened to me."

The model and motivational speaker was appearing on the "Feel Good Stage" at the Ideal Home Show in Manchester's Event City, where she joined others in honouring the Manchester attack victims by wearing a "We love MCR" t-shirt in support of the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund.

Following her speech on confidence and self-esteem, which drew on her own life-threatening acid attack in London in 2008, Katie signed copies of her new book Confidence The Secret for fans.

Also see: backless wedding dresses

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop