Reality TV star and rapper Jim Jones will showcase his Vampire Life clothing line at this year’s VIP exclusive fashion show. National Miss New Jersey and Miss New Jersey USA, Jeanette Josue will host an Upscale fashion event at the Liberty Center which will feature designs by the very talented Marco Hall. Top model Louis Allen will walk the runway for the cause during our week.
Great clothing from the The House of Sadia with designer Sadia Hussain, Kenya Smith of Planet Zero Motors and FashionSixty 4 by designer Samanta Samuels will also be shown during the week.
This years' Fashion Week calendar will also feature the following:
- Wednesday - Opening Night Fashion Soiree with International Designers 6-10PM at VB3 Restaurant and Bar. Hosted by Lori Bryant (Ms. Black NJUSA - 2010).
- Thursday - A Walk-thru In the Park - an exclusive VIP Fashion Event 6-10PM at the MaritimePark in Jersey City featuring the Vampire Live clothing line by Rapper and Reality TV Star Jim Jones.
- Friday - A School of Fashion - Children's Fashion Event 6-8PM at New Jersey City University in Jersey City, NJ.
- Friday - Featured Store Night and Night of Lights featuring Gentlemen's Attire in Greenville, On the Ave in the Heights and Aaraa in Hoboken.
- Saturday - New Faces: Catwalk in the Park - An upscale fashion event with Emerging Designers. 6-10PM at the Liberty ScienceCenter in Jersey City, NJ with a live Internet radio broadcast by Jeff Foxx from WBLS and Sirius XM satellite radio.
- Sunday - Estilo Moda Comida - Where Style, Fashion & Food Collide for the Soul. The JCFW's Fashion brunch. 12 to 2 pmLiberty Prime Steakhouse.
In 2012 a sum of $900 was donated to Dress for Success (Hudson County), Boys and Girls Club of Hudson County, York Street Project and Art Production's. This is a fabulously fashionable charity fashion week that is sure to bring in lots of talent and style while giving back to the Jersey City Community. To attend JCFW you can purchase tickets at www.uniiverse.com/jcfwsept2014. For more information please check out the website at www.jerseycityfashionweek.com.