With 2013 coming to an end, the Fashion Education Network team have gone through the archives to see what the most popular top ten stories of the year have been.
The columns of Fashion Student Columnist's Brielle Edborg (Fashion Institute of Technology) and Karolina Wilczek (Nottingham Trent University) are taking the spots on numer 1 and 2 of the list, followed by John Galliano's attempt to teach at Parson the New School of Design.
The recap of the Fashion Masterclass 'How I Got The Job In Fashion' was the 5th best read articles of the year ans also the launch of the International Fashion School Database also made it into the top 10.
Look back at the year with the top ten best read articles listed below:
1. COLUMN - Life as a freshman in NYC
2. COLUMN - Life of a fashion student in Nottingham
3. John Galliano to teach at Parsons The New School for Design
4. COLUMN - Zestfully new challenges
5. Fashion Masterclass 'How I Got The Job in Fashion.'
6. Top Fashion School Ranking 2013
7. Parsons announces new Chair of Board of Governors
8. NRW Forum Düsseldorf exhibits Azzedine Alaïa
9. International Fashion School Database launched
10. LCF Announces opening of Coco Chanel