Забыли имя или пароль?
Нет учетной записи? Зарегистрироваться

Now online

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
International Fashion Exhibition
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This FashionUnited forum is designed for you to have a place for discussions, suggestions and questions.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: International Fashion Exhibition
International Fashion Exhibition 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hi All,

I have been to Moda Exhibition UK yesterday. There were some really good designs. Companies came from different countries included some big names.

But I surprised to see that majority of the exhibitor did not have product knowldge at all. They did not know what is the fabric quality of their garments, what type of printing or embroidery etc?

More Surprisingly two of the them were selling cashmere sweaters and scarf with labeled 100% Cashmere and infact they were 10% Cashmere and 90% wool.

Mostly there were retailors and they even did know about it.

So if you are planning to send someone to represent you in exhibition, make sure he is profesional and if you are buyer them make sure they you will get for what you are paying.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/20 18:33 By ibex-clothing.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:International Fashion Exhibition 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hi Saleem,

That's totally right and we from www.silviotossi.com always make the same experience.

I think, the people today are not really interested in quality. They are just intersted in brands, brands, brands. We are in the leather business and there, you can see good and really bad quality, but nothing to do with the prices. And the people often don't know anything about their product.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop